|Indian Country TV Native News Channel Active to watch Now||Apr 26, ’09 8:54 PM
by Ann for everyone
|Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:28 am Post subject: Native News Channel — the Native News Update from March 2,|
2009 | News From Indian Country
Welcome to IndianCountryTV.com
1. Native News Channel — This Digital Player is broadcasting the Daily (M-F) Native News Update. Now playing two daily Associated Press shorts, the Native News Update from March 2, 2009 and the latest Haskell Indian Nations University news program.
2. Indian CountryTV Features Channel — This Digital Player is broadcasting Featured Programs originating from the IndianCountryTV.com studios, contributed or selected from Indian Country and national news. Featuring Left In the Cold: Crow Creek Rez electrical meter disconnections, the recent Wisconsin State of the Tribes Address to the Wisconsin state Legislature by Sokaogon Chairman Arlyn Ackley, On Native Ground with Winter Fox Frank, (More in the On Native Ground Folder), and Gaiashkibos on the Economic Stimulus Bill. Also a Movie Trailer for “Walking Into The Unknown” which premiers in Duluth, Minnesota on March 23 at the Marshall Performing Arts Center at UM-D at 7 pm, Caribou with Native Music, American Indian Mafia/Peltier statements review and Shioloah Bender: Descendant of Vovoka. Ada Deer, Winona Laduke, Don Coyhis: Wellbriety Journey, Hopi Prophecy and many more programs are in the On Demand: monthly featured folder.
3. News From Indian CountryTV Channel Library & Index — This Digital Player holds the a main body of News From Indian Country interviews and television programs in an Index Library. The loop has a couple of hours of programs for viewing. Many programs from the Features Channel move into this player as they age. Program folders are being organized in the “On Demand” library where you find a growing body of digital media.
4. RezStyle Show, Music and Entertainment — This Digital Player is broadcasting the Rezstyle Show produced in the IndianCountryTV studios and other Music and Entertainment programs. All previous programs are found in the On Demand library. Join Kimberlie with her most recent interview with Mike Sullivan and Opie Day-Bedeau re: Love, Lies & Lullabies CD release.
5. Local Lac Courte OreillesTV Channel –This Digital Player is broadcasting local interviews and notices from the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe Reservation. This player is featuring our latest local interviews. Many other interviews with LCO people are found in the “On Demand” Library. Currently showing Dennis White on the Distance Learning Network, Gaiashkibos on the Economic Stimulus Bill, Judge candidate Jerry Wright, David Coons checking out sturgeon, interview at LCO Vets Powwow, Drum Song by Arden Williams and tribal youth media camp clips.
6. PowwowTV Channel — This Digital Player is broadcasting clips and pieces from the pow wow circuit of North America. Featured selections (Now Hand Drum) are in the continuous “On Air” loop, and over 50 hours of clips in folders (representing broadcast presenters) with each program labeled by drum group, powwow, song type and other titles. You can search the “On Demand” Index for your favorite drum or powwow.
7. Native View TV Channel — This Digital Player is being hosted in our Television broadcast site as an offering of free online programs from the White Wolf Media Group of Helena, Montana. Again, there is a continuous “On Air” loop and “On Demand” mode to access the Library Index of other programs they offer to viewers.
Watch in full screen mode when we go High Resolution, or better yet, run a firewire cable from your computer and watch the programming on your television screen. And, watch for the IndianCountryTV program guide in your upcoming issues of News From Indian Country.
One Underwriter of IndianCountryTV.com is the:Pow Wow Comedy Jam